Training and Support
Prior teaching, management, or aviation experience is not a requirement to become part of our organization. Hobby Quest will provide focused training to each franchise location to help prepare for a smooth opening.
We have a thorough two-phase training program to show you the way. The first stage takes place at our designated corporate training facility where your will learn the necessary aspects in running a Hobby Quest including administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters. Included in the instruction is a liberal amount of on-the-job training.
The second phase consists of on-site training where Hobby Quest trainers visit your new location and help in the grand opening of operations.
To ensure quality and consistency Hobby Quest operates a network of support
in the vital areas related to the development and operation of each
franchise. You are the owner of your franchise with the solid backing of a
world class organization.
• Data base of schools in your area. Email list and mailing lists.
• All marketing materials
• Sales center service dedicated to your area for the first 3 months/first 20 programs to get you started.
• Legal and accounting guides
• Operation manuals, videos and online training classes
• Headquarter representative visiting your location
• Ongoing training and support. Direct line to our headquarter support team 24/7, Conference phone meetings with other franchises. Annual training at our headquarters office.
• Your own Hobby Quest email – email@example.com
• Hobby Quest website that will promote your location as well as a mini site dedicated to your area with your contact information, all of your classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.) and optional customized area for your pictures, news and ongoing activity.
You are the owner of your own franchise with the solid backing of a world class organization.
Hobby Quest’s proven system and support are designed to help you craft your business.